Thursday, November 15, 2012

This Thanksgiving...

This Thanksgiving,
what are you most thankful for?
Happy Thursday Steel Fans!! Since Thanksgiving is only a week away, we decided to sit down with the players and ask them what they are most thankful for this Thanksgiving. Everyone is always thankful for the family and friends that we have in our lives, so this year we asked the players to think outside of the box, and respond with something other than family and friends. Here is what our players are thankful for this season:

Joel Benson #3
"I am thankful for being in good health and to have a solid start to the season."


Tim Davison #16
"I am most thankful for the opportunity to play hockey every day for the Steel."


Chris Dodero #25
"I'm thankful to be a part of such a great team."


Thomas Ebbing #10
"The opportunities I have been given."


Daniel Fetzer #26
"Being able to play hockey every day."


Christian Heil #11
"All the gems on the team."


Jeff Kubiak #18
"Seeing the boys while playing three games in four nights."

Brian LeBlanc #14
"Being able to play a game everyday."



Mackenzie MacEachern #19
"The opportunities I have been given and God."


Phil Marinaccio #9
"God."


Dan McNamara #27
"Being on a great team."


Chris Nell #31
"I'm thankful to be doing what I love to do every day at a high level."


Christian Neumann #4
"These opportunities I have received to possibly further my hockey career with my teammates."


Charlie O'Connor #21
"I'm most thankful for the Steel's front office and all the hard work they put in day in and day out."


Sam Piazza #6
"Three games in four days."


Ray Pigozzi #23
"I am thankful for being in great health, having a great start to the season, and for all the boys on the team."


Patrick Polino #17
"Being healthy and being able to wake up and go to the rink everyday."



Alex Roos #28
"I am thankful that I get to come to the rink everyday and hockey with my best friends."


Tobias Ruelykke #2
"I'm thankful for playing for the Chicago Steel hockey team. The organization has been great."


Alex Sakellaropoulous #1
"The opportunities I've been given."


Jaccob Slavin #7
"Thankful for the life and opportunities I have been blessed with."


Joseph Widmar #8
"Being able to play hockey."



Johnny Wingels #5
"To have the opportunity to do what I love (play hockey) every day."


Fans we would like to know from you what you are most thankful for this Thanksgiving! Leave us a comment and let us know. We'll even post them in our Thanksgiving blog post next week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment