Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

Happy Thursday Steel Fans!! With only 12 Days until Christmas, we figured that we would do our own version of the 12 Days of Christmas (make sure to sing it :))! We hope you enjoy!!  


1
  On the first day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me one spectacular hockey team


2
On the second day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me two sliding goalies


3
On the third day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me three team coaches


4
On the fourth day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me four leading captains


5
On the fifth day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me five hard working men on the ice


6
On the sixth day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me six games before Christmas


7
On the seventh day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me seven months of hockey


8
On the eighth day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me eight tough defensemen


9
On the ninth day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me nine wonderful staff members


10
On the tenth day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me ten games in December


11
On the eleventh day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me eleven ticket packages


12
On the twelfth day of Christmas the Chicago Steel gave to me twelve strong forwards



No comments:

Post a Comment