Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Three Truths And A Lie

Happy Wednesday Steel Fans!! We hope you are having a great week so far! It's time for our July contest, and we hope that you are as excited as we are.

For our July contest, we are going to play three truths and a lie. We talked with three of our former players and asked them to give us four facts about themselves. Three of the statements are true and one is a lie. All you have to do is tell us which statement, for each player, is a lie by posting a comment below. Whether you are right or wrong, you will be automatically entered into the contest.

The winner will receive an autographed practice jersey, by some of our Steel players!!

Ready to play?? Here we go!!!

Identify the lie for each of these players. 


Christian Neumann #4
1. I played hockey for Naperville Central High School.
2. I hate football. 
3. I am a Cubs fan.
4. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food.




Tim Davison #16
1. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
2. I was born in Iceland.
3. I really like Christ Dodero, Patty Polino, and Charlie O'Connor.
4. There is something wrong with my stomach.




Charlie O'Connor #21
1. My favorite food is chicken. 
2. I love taking long walks on the beach.
3. I love cats. 
4. I love playing hockey.





Don't forget to post your answers below!! The contest will end on July 31st, and the winner, along with the answers, will be posted on August 1st!!!

Good Luck Steel Fans!! 


6 comments:

  1. Christian Neumann #4
    2. I hate football.

    Tim Davison #16
    2. I was born in Iceland.

    Charlie O'Connor #21
    3. I love cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3- Christian 4- Tim 3- Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian Neumann - 3. I am a Cubs fan.

    Tim Davison - 2. I was born in Iceland.

    Charlie O'Connor - 2. I love taking long walks on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christian Neumann: cubs fan
    Tim Davison: born in Iceland
    Charlie O'Connor: loves cats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neumann-Taco Bell Davidson-Iceland O'Connor-Cats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christian Neumann: not a cubs fan
    Tim Davison: was not born in Iceland
    Charlie O'Connor: does not love cats

    ReplyDelete