Thursday, August 1, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS BRIAN KELLY!! 
You are the winner of an 
Official Autographed Chicago Steel Practice Jersey!! 


Thank you to everyone who entered the contest, we hope you enjoyed trying to figure out the lie. Through your comments we had a variety of different guesses for each player. Check out the answers below to see if you guessed correctly! 




Christian Neumann #4
1. I played hockey for Naperville Central High School.
2. I hate football.
3. I'm a Cubs fan.
4. Taco bell is my favorite fast food.

Answer: Taco bell is my favorite fast food.





Tim Davison #16
1. I have 2 brother and 2 sisters.
2. I was born in Iceland.
3. I really like Chris Dodero, Patty Polino, and Charlie O'Connor.
4. There is something wrong with my stomach.

Answer: I was born in Iceland.





Charlie O'Connor #21
1. My favorite food is chicken.
2. I love taking long walks on the beach.
3. I love cats.
4. I love playing hockey.

Answer: I love cats.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe I won. What a wonderful surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, contact us so that we can get you your jersey!!

    ReplyDelete