Thursday, September 27, 2012

What Hockey Means to Me

Joel Benson #3
"Hockey is a part of me. It has been since I was born, I don't know anything else."

Tim Davison #16
"Hockey means everything to me. I wouldn't know what to do without it in my life. It's a lifestyle."

Chris Dodero #25
"Hockey is a part of my life and means everything to me. I have loved it ever since I stepped on the ice for the first time and dedicated my life to it."

Thomas Ebbing #10
"Hockey to me is a lifestyle. Without it I would not be who I am today. It gives me something to stay active and out of trouble."

Daniel Fetzer #26
"Hockey is my life. Since I was born I've been around hockey, and its all I've ever known. It's a place I can go and get away from everything else. Hockey is my love and my life."

Christian Heil #11
"Hockey means everything to me. It's my entire life. I don't know what I would do without it."

Jeff Kubiak #18
"To me hockey is a passion and sport I couldn't live without. Whenever I am playing it I feel in place. It's a game I will always be a part of."


Daniel Kucerovy #12
"Hockey is everything to me. I do everything based around it. It's why I workout, why I eat what I eat, and it's my life."

Brian LeBlanc #14
"An opportunity to play a sport I love, to compete, and make friends after high school."

Mackenzie MacEachern #19
"Hockey is my life. I spend most, if not all my time, dedicated to hockey. I'd be lost without it."


Phil Marinaccio #9
"Hockey is a passion that drives me to be the best, make friendships off the ice, and be a winner. When you have such a strong passion for something, it brings out a new level of competiveness to not only do great but to be great. Having such a strong passion for hockey makes me want to be the best and nothing less."

Dan McNamara #27
"Hockey to me is a way of life. I've literally grown up in locker rooms since the time I could walk. I would be lost without it."

Chris Nell #31
"Hockey is a part of my life. It's made me the person I am today."

Christian Neumann #4
"Hockey is my life. I have dedicated 16 years of my life to the game. Countless hours in the summer; my senior year of high school; my life revolves around the sport. Without it my life would be hearding in a completely different direction."


Charlie O'Connor #21
"It's a lifestyle that you're born to love. Hockey is something that I can't let go."

Sam Piazza #6
"Hockey means a place to forget about everything else, bond with teammates, and win games with the boys."

Ray Pigozzi #23
"Hockey to me means hard work, dedication, and a life long committment to the game and sport you love and live for."

Patrick Polino #17
"Hockey means everything to me. Ever since I was little it has been my life and main focus. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't wake up and go to the rink everyday."


Alex Roos #28
"Hockey to me is everything. It's more than just a game, it's my life. It's what I think about 24 hours a day."

Alex Sakellaropoulous #1
"To me hockey is a passion that has been pasted down throughout my family. I play for my family and for the organization."

Jaccob Slavin #7
"Hockey to me means everything. It is basically my life and the only thing I can do every day and not get tired of it."

Ali Thomas #15
"Hockey means a way of life for me. I sleep, eat, and breathe hockey."

Joseph Widmar #8
"Hockey is all I know and want to know. It's the best thing in the world."

Johnny Wingels #5
"Hockey is more than a sport, it's a passion. It motivates me to work hard every day."




No comments:

Post a Comment