Monday, October 8, 2012

3 Things

Imagine yourself stranded on an island.
What are your three essential items?


Joel Benson #3
"My phone, a fishing pole, and music"


Tim Davison #16
"Food, water, and a paddle boat"


Chris Dodero #25
"My hockey stick, phone, and food"


Thomas Ebbing #10
"Family and friends, food, and water"


Daniel Fetzer #26
"Music, friends, and a knife"


Christian Heil #11
"Phil Marinaccio, a BBQ, and some tunes"


Jeff Kubiak #18
"My cell phone, water, and a pillow"


Daniel Kucerovy #12
"My i-Pod, cell phone, and hockey stick"


Brian LeBlanc #14
"A knife, a lighter, and Bear Gryls"


Mackenzie MacEachern #19
"Family, friends, and food"


Phil Marinaccio #9
"Dan DeSalvo, Christian Heil, and Nicki Minaj"


Dan McNamara #27
"Food, water, and a boat"


Chris Nell #31
"Food, a fire starter, and toilet paper"


Christian Neumann #4
"A water purifier, a lighter, and fishing equipment"


Charlie O'Connor #21
"A plane, matches, and my dog"


Sam Piazza #6
"A phone, friends, and food"


Ray Pigozzi #23
"A fishing pole, a water purifier, and a boat so I could leave"


Patrick Polino #17
"A boat, gas, and food"

Alex Roos #28
"Food, family and friends, and water"


Alex Sakellaropoulous #1
"My family, friends, and an unlimited supply of food"


Jaccob Slavin #7
"My family, food, and water"


Ali Thomas #15
"Music, friends, and Italian food"


Joseph Widmar #8
"Food, a computer, my dog"


Johnny Wingels #5
"My i-Phone, my dog, and golf clubs"


No comments:

Post a Comment